Mr. Soo is telling me that he become a playboy. Well, a broken relationship caused him to become like this. Its how sad, once a guy whom i think will be very faithful to his girlfriend, will turn into a playboy-to-be. Details shall not be revealed, for fear of reprisal. I feel sad for him, really.
Karma do really exists. Whether you deserve this or not, i shall leave it to God to decide it.
During recess, bitch around a little. Found some totally expected yet still find it unbelievable stuff. Yikes. Purely disgusted. But who would not be? Once again,
People change, but what cause the drastic change? I've changed too. And i wont deny the fact that my girlfriends made me this way. Both the bad and good way. Sometimes im not who i seems to be.
I think the light on my study table, attract flies. Yucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment